Thunderbird at a Glance
Thunderbird is the world’s No. 1-ranked school of international business with nearly 70 years of experience in developing leaders with the global mindset, business skills and social responsibility necessary to create real, sustainable value for their organizations, communities and the world. Thunderbird produces global managers who are distinguished by a global mindset that allows them to work successfully with individuals from diverse cultures and to manage effectively in different social, economic, and political environments. Thunderbird is sought out by individuals and companies worldwide. Thunderbird was also the first business school to adopt an official Professional Oath of Honor.
Get all your facts about Thunderbird in one place! Download our PDF fact sheet.
Learn more about Thunderbird…
- Check out Thunderbird’s outstanding rankings in global business education.
- Read about our top-ranked degree programs for full-time students and working professionals.
- Get tuition details and learn about our financial aid options.
- Read about the Thunderbird student experience.
- Find out about our robust global network and notable T-bird alums.
- Check out our renowned executive education offerings for individuals and corporations.
- Read about the convenient, comprehensive professional development offerings from Thunderbird Online.